Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Revival

On another note I finally revived my old ipod that Dad got me when I was like 14. The battery had long since died loosing its ability to hold a charge. I found online that batteries for them are super cheap so I ordered one. I also ordered a replacement for the hard drive. Now I have 32 gb flash storage as opposed to the 20gb of the fragile spinning hard drive that it had before.





I also took a calc test the other day. I got an 80% on it so I'm pretty happy. Miranda is pretty amazing for helping me so much in my class. 

4 comments:

  1. What! That's awesome! (Both about the revived iPod and the 80%, though I knew about the Calculus grade before).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete